Monday, August 24, 2009

Back to school sale!!!!

As many of you know, I don't have sales often. This is a great time for you to stock up, & for me to clear out some inventory! All the sweaters that I accumulated all summer are waiting to be listed. Now that my son will be in school (starts this week!), I will once again be able to list sweaters in my shop at least once a week, so i'd like to make room for the new. Sale details, you ask? This is my best sale yet!...

$1 off each single sweater listing, buy 4 single sweater listings & get an additional $1 off. That's $5 off of 4!

Take 50 cents off of each sweater in any "lot" (multiple sweater listing). Buy 2 "lots" or more & get $1 off of EACH sweater in all lots!

This sale does apply to sweaters seen in my Sweater Sunday posts, but I cannot take any picture requests of them during the sale.

Of course, my $10 maximum shipping (you never pay more than $10 shipping on any order) applies to the sale as well :)

The sale officially starts Wednesday (the 1st day of school for my son), August 26th, and ends Sunday, August 30th at midnight. The sale starts on Wednesday because i'll be super busy for the next 2 days & won't be able to ship right away. If you want to get a jump on things, you can place an order (just stop when you get to the Paypal part!), and put "presale" in the notes, along with your paypal address where the revised invoice will be sent, but please be aware that they cannot ship until Wednesday.

Whew... I think that's it. Wait. No. That's not it. If you want to get on my "e-mailing list", just let me know, and i'll notify you of future sales (4 emails/sales a year, tops, I promise!). Ok, now i'm really done :)

No comments: