Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Georgie Girls Originals


If you haven't noticed yet, I love purses & bags. I'm on the verge of needing a 12 step program for it, so when I saw these totes I think I drooled a little. Not only are they recycled wool, and beautiful, but they are so practical! As a busy mom, I love a good sturdy tote bag. You can find these beautiful bags in Georgie Girls Original's Etsy shop. They will be adding mittens and larger tote bags soon, so keep checking back! You can also follow them on their Facebook fan page for updates!



5 comments:

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

Beautiful bags!

Unknown said...

Love these!

Anonymous said...

These are super cute!

amalissy said...

I found your blog today after returning from my first foray into the world of 'sweater day'. I found 5 and they aree already felted and 5 brooches made. I'm making flower brooches to sell to help Haiti, and as the thrift store also benefits it's a definite win win!! Sadly I'm in France so can't justify the postage for one of your yummy pink cashmeres. But I might weaken if I don't find one soon!! My husband might just be relieved that I will no longer be eyeing up his sweaters for a spot of accidental shrinking!! Great blog - so much inspiration in one place. Thanks!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing! I've been inspired to make more purses lately and am dreaming of my next "activity" bag, for my stuff and Fyn's too.