Wednesday, September 25, 2013

It's What I've Been Working on Wednesday!

Yep. More dog collar bows, lol. These are for Halloween. Spookie bow ties (everything things they look like something different... monsters, zombies, bats... what do you think they look like?) for the big dogs, and pumpkins for the little ones.

 


Don't worry... i'll stop with the dog bows ;). I have a bigger project in the works that will be done sooner than I expected, plus a few smaller projects rattling around in my head.

What have you been working on?

2 comments:

Mary Keenan said...

Those dog bows are completely irresistible: I would totally wear that in my hair on Halloween ;^) Love the punkins too! You must have had so much fun making these.

Resweater said...

I do have fun with them! Especially since I get to make them at work, when i'm not working on a dog :).